Saturday, January 14, 2012

Here's another item I was copied on:

Sgt Schultz, at CAI General Staff, wrote:

Shhhhhhhh......

Za CAI General Ztaff ist not happy mit der unit owners in Lake Braddock.  Za General Ztaff does not zink zat I zee anyzink because of der sctupid Amerikaner TV show -- but zumtimes der zings I zee are verrrry interestink......

Der LBCA Board hast told der CAI General Ztaff zat der unit owners are beginnink to ask der questions about zese amendments.  Zese are ztandart CAI anebdments, but der Board zays dat der unit owners do not zeem to know vat ist gut fur dem, und will not vollow der Board's directions to vote fur der amendments to gif der Board der power to impose fines etzetera.

Za General Ztaff vast not happy ven der Ztadart CAI amendment about der Kooler vast not even zent out mit der uder amendments fur der vote!  Der Kooler ist not zo bad as der fines, I zink, but I am only der guard......

Zum of der Board members zay dat if der unit owners do not vote fur der amendments -- der Board vill not propose der vun amendment vich der unit owners vanted in der vurst place: an amendment to gif dem back der parking places.  Zounds like "My vay or der autobahn," ya?

I sink I can zee vich vay der vind ist blowink here und I vant you to remenber ven ziz ist over zat I am only za guard und must vollow der CAI orders, ya?

Zo maybe if I help you mit der invermation I stay out of der dock......OK?

Your pal,

Schultzie
CAI General Staff
(but only za guard, right....)

No comments:

Post a Comment